SIA Youth Scholarship Singapore 2019-20: The SIA Youth Scholarship, this year will be conducted in Singapore. This scholarship is an opportunity for Indian Students to complete their Pre- University Studies In selected Singapore Colleges for two Years.
The SIA recently invited application to select Indian Students for Youth Scholarship.Those candidates who have done with SIA Youth Scholarship online registration Process now they have to appear for ” Selection Test”. This test is a selection criterion for taking the decision regarding entry in Singapore Junior Colleges. Get here complete details regarding SIA Youth Scholarship Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Syllabus & result and how to fill Singapore Airlines Scholarship Application Form is given here.
SIA Youth Scholarship Singapore 2019
The SIA Youth Scholarship is an Opportunity for India Students as to get enroll in Singapore Colleges. However, in order to take Admission in Singapore Colleges, candidates will have to appear for Selection Test. Those candidates who will clear this test they will get a Chance to Complete Pre-University Courses in Abroad.
|Scholarship Type||Full Paid|
|Application forms||Mid-June to Mid July 2019|
|Selection Test & Interview at Delhi||October 2019|
|Award OF SIA Youth Scholarship||November 2019|
|Arrival of Contenders in Singapore||Mid of January 2020|
|Level of Course||Pre- University Studies|
|Country For Study||Malaysia|
|Commencement Of Course||January MID 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SIA Youth Scholarship
Before applying for the scholarship exam candidate must need to verify the eligibility criteria. The SIA Youth Scholarship eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Candidate nationality must be Indian.
- They must born between 2001 and 2003.
- Completed standard 10 in the year 2019.
- He/ She posses outstanding academic track record (at least an average of 85% per minimum ‘A’ with English as the first language in the standard 10 State/ National Examination.
SIA Youth Scholarship Online Application Form
The SIA Youth Scholarship Registration Process has been Conducted in June & July month. Evey Year lots of Scholars apply for SIA Youth Scholarship Online Application Form this Scholarship. However, the regulatory Body Imposes certain Eligibility Conditions in order to select Contenders. THe Eligibility conditions are described Below. Let’s have a quick look at the below-given Eligibility Criteria for SIA Scholarship Application Form.
- Must be Indian Citizen
- Should be born between 1999- 2001
- Must Completed Standard X in the Year 2019
- Should Possess Outstanding remarks( at least 85% / Minimum “A” Grade with English as the First language in X STD/National Examinations)
See Also: Pre-Regional Mathematics Olympiad
SIA Youth Scholarship Exam Syllabus
The SIA Scholarship Exam Syllabus will include Maths, General Ability/ Mental Ability and some English Language Questions. However, the Syllabus of Maths section is bit difficult, since it covers bit more than 11th Class Syllabus( Topics that it Covers- Algebra, Permutation & Combinations, Linear Equations, Trigonometry, Functions, Coordinate Geometry etc)
SIA Youth Scholarship Exam Pattern
- Exam Consists of General Ability & Maths Questions
- Some English Language Question ( this section was added to SIA in 2013-2014)
- Questions will be of Subjective & Objective type.
SIA Youth Scholarship Admit Card 2019
SIA Admit Card will be issued at least two-three weeks prior the examination. Admit card is a very crucial document as per exam Perspective. Therefore candidates are advised to download SIA hall ticket few days prior the examination Process to avoid last minute hassles.
SIA Youth Scholarship Result 2019-20
Those contenders who are participating for SIA Youth Scholarship their result will be declared probably in the last month of December. Those candidates who will qualify in selection test, they will be called for to take admission in Singapore Pre- Universities for Undergraduate Courses.
Selection Process of SIA Youth Scholarship
- On the basis of test and interview, the selection of the candidate is done.
- If the candidate is shortlisted for the selection process/ interview then they will be notified 1 week before their interview conducted.
- Annual allowance with hostel accommodation.
- Settling-in allowance.
- Coverage of school fees, GCE A-Level examination fees (once only).
- Subsidized medical benefits and accident insurance cover.
- Return economy class air passage.
If you have any question regarding SIA Youth Scholarship Programme the feel free to ask us. Our team is always there to help you.
Official Website: Click Here