Indian National Olympiad (INO) 2020: After Qualifying the National Standard Examination, Students can appear for INO. The examination is conducted by the HBCSE (Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education).
INO is also the 2nd Stage for International Science Olympiad. Interested applicants need to be enrolled for respective subject and Exam as shown below.
|Astronomy||Indian National Astronomy Olympiad (INAO)|
|Physics||Indian National Physics Olympiad (INPO)|
|Chemistry||Indian National Chemistry Olympiad (INCO)|
|Junior Science||Indian National Junior Science Olympiad (INJsO)|
|Biology||Indian National Biology Olympiad (INBO)|
We are providing INO Exam Date which is given as follows. The exam is used to be organized and conducted every year under the supervision of Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE), Nodal organization responsible for conducting the Olympiad Programmes across the Country.
- INO 2020 Exam Dates
- Indian National Olympiad (INO) Eligibility Criteria
- INO Enrollment 2020
- Steps to enroll for Indian National Olympiad
- INO 2019 Exam Syllabus and Pattern.
- INO Question Paper With Solution
- INO Admit card
- INO Result 2020 and Re-evaluation
- Procedure After Indian National Olympiad?
- Valuable Feedback
INO 2020 Exam Dates
The Indian National Olympiad will be conducted in the month of January 2020. The Main motive of this examination is to innate mathematical problem-solving skills of the applicants participating and thus aims at identifying talent at a young age.
|S. No.||Events||Expected Dates|
|1||Last date to register for INO exam||January 2nd week|
|2||INO exams||February 1st Week|
|3||Solutions to INO question papers||In Few days after the exam|
|4||Last date to receive comments on the solutions||February 2nd Week|
|5||Frozen solutions and INO scores||February 3rd Week|
|6||Last date to receive the requests for re-evaluation||February 4th Week|
|7||Final scores, certificates and OCSC lists||March 1st week|
Indian National Olympiad (INO) Eligibility Criteria
We are providing here the eligibility criteria for NSEA, NSEB, NSEJS, NSEC, and NSEP.
For Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Astronomy
- Candidate must be resident of India and also he/ She studies in India since Nov 30, 2017 and not completed the class 12th board examination earlier than 30 Nov 2017.
- Candidate DOB is in between July 1, 2000 and June 30, 2005 (both days are included).
- Must not have Commenced studies in a university or institution before June 1, 2020.
- Those candidates who will apply for the exam is eligible to hold an Indian Passport. As per high court order of Madras, OCI students are not eligible for the selection to the Indian team in the international Olympiads. But such candidates are provisionally eligible for selection at all prior stages, up to stage 3 of OCSC providing that they full-fill the other criteria.
- He/ She must not appear in NSEJS 2019.
For Junior Science
- He/ She did not appear in any of the exams of NSEA, NSEP, NSEB, NSEC.
- Candidate must be resident and studying in India since Nov 30, 2017, or earlier OR He/ She studying in an Indian school system since Nov 30, 2017.
- DOB of the candidate is in between January 1, 2005 and Dec 31, 2006.
- Applying candidate must be eligible to hold an Indian Here high court order is also the same as mention above.
- Not completed his/ her class 10 board examination before November 30, 2019.
- Regarding the eligibility criteria, it is the self-responsibility of the candidate that he/ she satisfied with the criteria. In any of the case if candidate found for not full-filling the eligibility criteria then they will be disqualified from the program.
INO Enrollment 2020
Candidate will be only allowed after constitute the first stage of selection of students in the National Olympiad Program. Every student aspiring to go through successive stages of the programme and participating in the international Olympiads in 2019 must enroll for the NSEs in the respective subjects to be held in 2019.
Steps to enroll for Indian National Olympiad
Here we have given the official link and describe steps which help you to enroll for the INO Exam.
- Visit the link www.hbcse.tifr.res.in.
- Click on the Olympiad icon.
- Olympiad official website is open on your desktop screen.
- Now click on the registration form in upcoming events.
- By entering NSE center code, NSE roll number, and date of birth, students Can enroll for INO.
- At the time of registration, students can choose their examination center.
INO 2019 Exam Syllabus and Pattern.
Syllabus will be same as NSE Exam of Respective subject. The tests consist of objective as well as long questions.
INO Question Paper With Solution
By solving the INO Previous Year Paper applicants can score goods marks in the examination. Every year many applicants are appearing for this examination they all need the last year paper to score high marks in the examination. Here we providing the papers to applicants to the applicants.
INO Admit card
Admit card for INO examination will be released by the official department before the examination. Students can get their admit card online by entering their registration number. An official authority will also send your admit card by email to your email address which is given in registration form. Students can download your admit card and must take it with you at the time of examination. Without admit card entry in examination hall will be not allowed.
INO Result 2020 and Re-evaluation
The Result will be published on the official website of HBCSE i.e. secure.hbcse.tifr.res.in . Candidate have to go to the official website and Login there to get their Score. After the Result approximately 35 Students from each subject will be selected for the next Stage which is Orientation-cum-Selection Camps (OCSCs).
INO Results can be Checked here: INO Score
If you find some mistake or not satisfied with the result you can also apply for Result Re-evaluation, for INO 2019, Students can request for Re-evaluation till Feb 25, 2019
Procedure After Indian National Olympiad?
The top students from the INOs (approximately 35 in each subject) will be invited for the third stage, Which is the Orientation-cum-Selection Camps (OCSCs). it will be held at HBCSE during April to June months.
At these camps orientation is provided to students for Olympiad level of theoretical, experimental and observational (for astronomy) tasks. Emphasis is laid on developing conceptual foundations and problem-solving skills. Students are exposed to innovative experiments with focus on conceptual and procedural understanding in experimental science.
In astronomy, students are trained in basic notions in astrophysics, astronomical data analysis and night sky observations. Several theoretical and experimental/observational tests are held during the camp. On the basis of performance in these tests, few students will be selected to represent India at the international Olympiads.You Can Understand the Procedure to Reach International Science Olympiad (IOs) from the given flow chart.
Now Above is just the Flow chart of Stages and Exams, Now From the below Chart you will get more details about the complete procedure.
For Even More Details About the Specific Stages, You Can Follow the Link Given Below.
|Stage 1||National Standard Examination (NSE)|
|Stage 2||Indian National Olympiad (INO)|
|Stage 3||Orientation-Cum Selection Camp (OCSC)|
|Stage 4||Pre-Departure Camp (PDC)|
|Stage 5||International Science Olympiad (IO)|
In the above article, we have provided all the essential information regarding the Indian National Olympiad (INO) such as eligibility criteria, enrollment, previous question Paper, admit card etc. If you have any doubt or query just comment us in below comment box. Thank You, Good Luck and Keep Visiting.